Rules of Play [coming soon]
Laws of the Game, FIFA Futsal [PDF]
Sole Futsal Center focuses on making sure that this league continues to be the premier winter league in the area.
We will continue to concentrate on the following:
- Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service: by continually soliciting feedback and working to improve all aspects of the league, Philly Futsal League intends to remain the top choice for top-flight winter futsal/soccer teams.
- Quality of Play: by ensuring that teams are slotted into appropriate divisions, games will remain competitive and rewarding for all teams. These goals will be furthered by monitoring and providing feedback for referees on a continual basis.
Please make sure you apply early this year! 7 straight years we have sold out our league!
- $650 per team
- Boys & Girls Dates
- Jan 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar 2, 9, 16, 23
- Age Groups
- u8-u18, 2011/2010/2009/2008/2007/2006/2005/2004/JV/Varsity
- 8 Leagues Games
- 8 weeks
- 2 x 20 minute halves
- 1 minute halftime
- Registration Deadline
- January 16, 2019
- Schedule Forecast:
- 2011/2010/2009/2008, Saturday Mornings/Early Afternoons
- 2007/2006/2005/2004, Saturday Afternoon/Early Evenings
- JV/Varsity, Early Evenings (possibly Friday Evenings as well)
- We offer flexible scheduling so we can work around some conflicts
- The forecast schedule is only an estimate and may be subject to changes depending on the registration outcome!
For questions about the league and its operations, contact Rob Brown at 215-485-5255.