2018-2019 – SOLE FUTSAL ACADEMY TEAMS
Our objective is to provide individual players with the essential skills and fundamentals to compete in the game of Futsal. The game of Futsal will help the kids develop better foot skills and help them make faster decisions with the ball. Sole Futsal Academy (SFA) has a highly experienced and qualified staff to teach the game at a high level. SFA will offer teams geared towards the travel levels for girls and boys ages from 7 yrs to 18 yrs. Our Academy Teams are looking for players who are eager to learn and compete on a competitive level to be trained and coached throughout a 10 week period. Our ultimate goal is to help kids become better players within the game of Futsal to enhance their outdoor game.
This program will emphasize developmental training for travel players focusing on learning the fundamentals and foot skills. Players will be provided fundamental training in all aspects of the game of futsal and will be introduced to some tactical training and game situations depending on the level of the team.
Program Directors: Chalie Ritter, Fabinho Oliveira and Rob Brown
Program Coaches: Chalie, Fabinho, Ylber, Deivid, Chris and Rob
Level Required: Travel League Players & Advanced Travel Players
- 10 Hours Training & Coaching Fees
- Full Uniform (jersey, shorts & socks)
- Winter Session 1 (@Sole Futsal Center)
- US Youth Futsal Player Passes
- One (1) Sole Futsal Tournament
- Three (3) Friday Night Drop-In Vouchers
- Two (2) F.A.S.T. Class Sessions
Training sessions will be held on week nights (6pm-9pm) and/or some Sundays at Sole Futsal Center.
Dates and Times Coming Soon
* Note: The schedule above is subject to change depending on the number of registrations and the number of teams we form. Once teams are formed we will tell you which dates your training sessions will be.
Cost Per Player: $300 ($100 deposit when registering).
MUST SUBMIT FULL PAYMENT PRIOR SECOND TRAINING SESSION.